Wednesday, April 29, 2026

Book Review: It Wasn't Meant to be Perfect - Gaelynn Lea

  

4 stars.

I received a copy of this book from the publisher, Algonquin Books, and I wish to thank them for that. “It Wasn’t Meant to be Perfect” is by Gaelynn Lea. If, like me, you have no idea who Ms. Lea is, you can pick up this book and enjoy it. Ms. Lea does a great job giving her backstory and her present story. While I've read a number of memoirs, this is the second book that I’ve read where I honestly felt like the author and I were sitting at a table in a coffee shop and she was just telling me about her experiences and her life - and, honestly, it was quite an enjoyable time at that virtual coffee table. If you have heard of Ms. Lea, then you’ll want to read this book to learn more about her, her music, and her experiences on the road (both touring and ADA awareness). I’m glad that I read this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Book Review: I, Spy by L.M. Kemp

  "I, Spy” is by L.M. Kemp. I found the premise of this book to be extremely interesting and the characters rather enjoyable. I also l...