Two stars. To be honest, I knew this was YA but it seemed
to be an odd YA book. Ms. Meyer is a fantastic writer, but for some
reason this book really missed the mark for me. Maybe it was the clowns?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Book Review: I, Spy by L.M. Kemp
"I, Spy” is by L.M. Kemp. I found the premise of this book to be extremely interesting and the characters rather enjoyable. I also l...
-
4 stars. I received a copy of this book from the publisher, Algonquin Books, and I wish to thank them for that. “It Wasn’t Meant to be...
-
“The President’s Wife” is a historical fiction book by Tracey Enerson Wood. I’m a little bit familiar with President Woodrow Wilson - fr...
-
“The Gathering” is a mystery/supernatural/light horror book by CJ Tudor. Who I really liked was Barbara “Fang Doc” Atkins. From her asid...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.